At Bluevert Lab we are committed to the sustainability of our Planet by ensuring that our activities are respectful of the so-called “Planetary Boundaries”. How do we do this?
- By Preserving Natural Resources. We only use sustainable and recyclable packaging with Ecoembes certificate (The recycling cycle | Ecoembes)
- By Reducing the Carbon Footprint. The marine microalgae used in our products are produced in a state-of-the-art facility and grow through a process called photosynthesis. Through this process we feed them with CO2 released by industrial activity and they transform it into breathable oxygen, releasing it into the environment.
- By Managing Water Sustainably. Being marine microalgae, all the water they need to grow comes directly from the sea. Once the microalgae are collected, the sea water is purified before being returned back to the ocean. In this way, we clean up to 250,000 liters of water daily, helping to the preservation of the ocean and its biosphere.
- By Caring for Animal Welfare. We do not test on animals.
- Finally, all our products are formulated to EU standards (the highest standard in the world).