Who is responsible for processing your data
- Identity: BLUEVERT LAB, S.L. (hereinafter BLUEVERT)
- Postal Address: C/ VELÁZQUEZ Nº 15, 1º-Dcha, 28001, MADRID, SPAIN
- Telephone: +34 968186072
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
At BLUEVERT we treat the information provided by interested persons in order to provide the online food sales service and home delivery, as well as to send commercial communications.
For how long we will keep your data
The personal data provided will be kept for the time necessary to carry out the online sale and during the legally established period.
What is the legal basis for the treatment of your data
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is the execution of the online sale, the consent of the interested party and the legitimate interest.
The processing of data for sending commercial communications (by email or SMS) to our customers, business contacts and/or users who have registered on our website is covered by the legitimate interest established in the European Data Protection Regulation and in the Law on Services for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce. If you prefer not to receive these messages by email or SMS, we will offer you the possibility of exercising your right to oppose said treatment through them.
To which recipients will your data be communicated
To fulfill the purposes indicated in this Privacy and Cookies Policy, it is necessary that we give access to your personal data to BLUEVERT entities and third parties that provide us with support in the services we offer you, namely:
- Financial entities,
- Fraud detection and prevention entities,
- Technology service providers,
- Providers and collaborators of logistics, transport and delivery services,
- Suppliers and collaborators of services related to marketing and advertising.
Your data will not be communicated to other third parties except to comply with legal obligations.
International Data Transfers
Some of the service providers indicated in the previous point may have their servers in the US, although they are companies covered by the “Privacy Shield” so that possible international data transfers are carried out under the appropriate protection guarantees.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data
Keep in mind that, to guarantee the proper functioning of the Web, at BLUEVERT we will use some of your data obtained in the following way:
When you create an account on the Web: The personal data that you give us when you create a user account are: name and surname, password, email address, telephone number, postal address, country, bank information and date of birth. , etc.
When you browse our Website: your location; your IP address; products purchased; data from your browsing the Web and data from the hardware, software and browser used, etc.
Personal data is used by BLUEVERT LAB, S.L. for:
- Giving you the online shopping service.
- Being able to carry out Marketing actions according to their interests and preferences.
- Improve the platform, according to the navigation data,
The personal data that you provide us will be collected in a file for which BLUEVERT LAB, S.L. is responsible to keep you informed about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
Your rights and data deletion
As a BLUEVERT user, you have a series of rights so that you can decide and control at all times how we use your Personal Data. You can exercise these rights at any time and free of charge by contacting our DPO (Data Protection Officer). In order for us to respond to your request, we need to make sure that it really is you, so you must provide us with a copy of your identity document. In particular, you have the following rights that you can exercise:
- RIGHT OF ACCESS. The interested parties will be provided with a copy of the personal data that is available together with the purpose for which they have been collected, the identity of the recipients of the data, the planned retention periods or the criteria used to determine it, the existence of the right to request the rectification or deletion of personal data as well as the limitation or opposition to its treatment, the right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection and if the data has not been obtained from the interested party, any available information about its origin. The right to obtain a copy of the data cannot negatively affect the rights and freedoms of other interested parties.
- RIGHT OF RECTIFICATION: In the right of rectification, the data of the interested parties that were inaccurate or incomplete will be modified according to the purposes of the treatment. The interested party must indicate in the request to which data it refers and the correction that must be made, providing, when necessary, the supporting documentation of the inaccuracy or incompleteness of the data subject to treatment. If the data has been communicated by the person in charge to other managers, he must notify them of the rectification of these unless it is impossible or requires a disproportionate effort, providing the interested party with information about said recipients, if requested.
Form for the exercise of the right of rectification
- RIGHT OF SUPPRESSION: In the right of suppression, the data of the interested parties will be eliminated when they express their refusal to treatment and there is no legal basis that prevents it, they are not necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected, they withdraw the consent given and there is no another legal basis that legitimizes the treatment or it is illegal. If the suppression derives from the exercise of the right of opposition of the interested party to the processing of their data for marketing purposes, the identification data of the interested party may be kept in order to prevent future processing. If the data has been communicated by the controller to other controllers, you must notify them of the deletion of these unless it is impossible or requires a disproportionate effort, providing the interested party with information about said recipients, if requested.
Form for the exercise of the right of suppression.
- RIGHT OF OPPOSITION: In the right of opposition, when the interested parties express their refusal to process their personal data before the person in charge, the person in charge will stop processing them as long as there is no legal obligation that prevents it. When the treatment is based on a mission of public interest or on the legitimate interest of the person in charge, before a request to exercise the right of opposition, the person in charge will stop processing the data unless compelling reasons are proven that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the interested party or are necessary for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims. If the interested party opposes the processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes.
Form for the exercise of the right of opposition.
- RIGHT OF PORTABILITY: In the right of portability, if the treatment is carried out by automated means and is based on consent or is carried out within the framework of a contract, the interested parties can request to receive a copy of their personal data in a structured format, of common use and reading mechanics. Likewise, they have the right to request that they be transmitted directly to a new person in charge, whose identity must be communicated, when technically possible.
Form for the exercise of data portability.
- RIGHT OF LIMITATION TO TREATMENT: In the right of limitation of data treatment, the interested parties can request the suspension of the treatment of their data to challenge its accuracy while the person in charge carries out the necessary verifications or in the event that the treatment is carried out based on the legitimate interest of the person in charge or in compliance of a mission of public interest, while verifying whether these reasons prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the interested party. The interested party may also request the conservation of the data if he considers that the treatment is illegal and, instead of deleting it, requests the limitation of the treatment, or if the person in charge does not need them anymore for the purposes for which they were collected, the interested party you need them for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims. The circumstance that the processing of the interested party’s data is limited must be clearly stated in the controller’s systems. If the data has been communicated by the controller to other controllers, he must notify them of the limitation of their treatment unless it is impossible or requires a disproportionate effort, providing the interested party with information about said recipients, if requested.
Form for the exercise of the limitation of treatment.
If the request of the interested party is not processed, the person in charge of the treatment will inform him, without delay and no later than one month after receiving it, of the reasons for his non-action and of the possibility of filing a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency and exercise legal actions.
BLUEVERT LAB, S.L. informs that it has implemented the corresponding security measures of a precise technical and organizational nature to guarantee the security of personal data and prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with current legislation.
Anyone has the right to obtain information about whether or not BLUEVERT is processing personal data that concerns them. Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. In this case, BLUEVERT will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You may materially exercise your rights by sending an email to email@example.com duly identifying yourself and expressly indicating the specific right you wish to exercise.
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. In the event that you feel your rights have been violated with regard to the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can contact the Data Protection Officer, if designated, or file a claim. before the competent Data Protection Control Authority through its website: www.agpd.es
More information about the treatment of your data
When we need to obtain information from you, we will always ask you to provide it to us voluntarily, expressly giving your consent through the means enabled for it.
The treatment of the data collected through the data collection forms on the website or other means, will be incorporated into the Registry of Treatment Activities for which BLUEVERT LAB, S.L. is responsible, BLUEVERT treats the data confidentially and adopts the measures appropriate technical and organizational techniques to guarantee the level of security appropriate to the treatment, in compliance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 and other applicable regulations on Data Protection. However, BLUEVERT cannot guarantee the absolute invulnerability of the systems, therefore, it does not assume any responsibility for the damages derived from alterations that third parties may cause in the user’s computer systems, electronic documents or files. If you choose to leave our website through links to websites that do not belong to our entity, BLUEVERT will not be responsible for the privacy policies of said websites or for the cookies that they may store on the user’s computer.