This legal notice regulates the use and usage of the website www.bluevert.com, owned by BLUEVERT LAB, S.L. (hereinafter, BLUEVERT).
Browsing the BLUEVERT website gives you the status of USER of the latter and entails your full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the conditions published in this legal notice, warning that said conditions may be modified without prior notification by part of BLUEVERT, in which case it will be published and notified as far in advance as possible.
For this reason, it is advisable to carefully read its content if you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered from this website.
The user also undertakes to make correct use of the website in accordance with the law, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice, and will be liable to BLUEVERT or to third parties, for any damages that may be caused as a result of breach of said obligation.
Any use other than that authorized is expressly prohibited, and BLUEVERT may deny or withdraw access and use at any time.
BLUEVERT, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, informs you that:
- Its corporate name is: BLUEVERT LAB, S.L.
- Its commercial name is: BLUEVERT
- Its Fiscal Identification Number is: ESB73532129
- Its registered office is at: C/ Velázquez, nº 15, 1º-Dcha. 28001- MADRID, SPAIN
- It is registered in the Mercantile Registry of MADRID in VOLUME, FOLIO, SHEET.- Sheet M-653263 Volume 36361 Folio 156
To communicate with us, we put at your disposal different means of contact that we detail below:
- Telephone: +34 968186072
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal address: C/ Velázquez, nº 15, 1º Dcha. 28.001 Madrid, Spain
All notifications and communications between the users of the website and BLUEVERT will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through any of the means detailed above.
CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are free and open access. However, BLUEVERT may condition the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to BLUEVERT and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of BLUEVERT and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive content, advocating terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce computer viruses into the network or carry out actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to the electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of BLUEVERT or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which BLUEVERT provides its services.
- Attempt to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of BLUEVERT or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of BLUEVERT or third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of any other user.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available to, or any other form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or this is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and send advertising of any kind and communications for sales purposes or others of a commercial nature without your prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to BLUEVERT, without any of the contents being transferred to the user. exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web.
In short, users who access this website can view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to no kind of exploitation. Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of BLUEVERT, without it being understood that the use or access to it attributes to the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, assignment or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between BLUEVERT and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by BLUEVERT of its contents or services.
BLUEVERT is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions carried out based on them.
EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY IN ACCESS AND USE
The content of this website is of a general nature and is for informational purposes only, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, nor its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, nor its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
BLUEVERT excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any nature arising from:
- The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available, which have been accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the content that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, BLUEVERT is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and the image itself, as well as the regulations on of unfair competition and illicit advertising.
Likewise, BLUEVERT declines any responsibility regarding the information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources capable of expanding the content offered by this website. BLUEVERT does not guarantee nor is it responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result obtained. BLUEVERT is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
PROCEDURE IN CASE OF CARRYING OUT ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illicit nature of the use of any content and/or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, they must send a notification to BLUEVERT duly identifying themselves and specifying the alleged infractions.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of the laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official newspapers of the public administrations, which constitute the only instrument that attests to its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide without the purpose of legal validity.
The present conditions will be governed by current Spanish Legislation.
The language used will be English or Spanish.